1.3K views

When our house burned down in 2007, our mortgage was with this company.

The insurance company issued the first portion of our rebuild money to this company. We were living in a hotel room... My mother, child, husband and myself... Two beds ...in a hotel room.

Repeated calls to the man responsible for sed

Ning out each check were unanswered... So I kept calling... Then I started calling from one cell phone and emailing... Still no response.. So I used all three cell phones and spammed his email full on order to get him to issue the first check so we could get started on rebuilding our house. He got angry and FINALLY called me back... A MONTH AFTER HE RECEIVED THE CHECK... I believe that First Franklin owes the interest on this $98,000.00 check to my family! They received interest on this money while they ignored us and left a family that just survived a house fire in a hotel room... Just wanting to get started on fixing this major problem.

THEY STOLE FROM US AND LIED TO US!!!!

As soon as house was rebuilt I refinanced as soon as I could!!!!!!

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 05, 2014.

Comments

Overland Park, Kansas, United States #807922

FYI: This review is for First Franklin Financial Mortgage Company not 1st Franklin Financial Corporation. 1st Franklin Financial Corporation does not do business in Chicago, Illinois.